Friendship Sms jokes

My nights are going sleepless,my days are going useless.So I asked GOD,is this love?.GOD replied,no dear,result is near

Love is not just made for lover .. Its for friend who loves each other better than lover like u and me

A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have...

friendship between u n me will last forever no matter wat happen becoz we r true friend

All friends are not True. But true friends are very few, Which includes U

There are many ships in the sea like gold ships.silver ships and many more ships but the best ship is friendship

Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart.

Flowers need sunlight, tulips need dew, all angels need heaven, and i need you!bestfriend never leave you alone, when u are hurt.

Distence can never weaken our relationship 4 wat is in our hearts &minds r stronger than our outside force.

Teacher asks students, what do u wish 2 do in future? Vinod: I want 2b a doctor. Deepa: I want 2b a good mother. Ravi: I want 2 help Deepa

Do U know the fullform of COLLEGE:- C-Come, O-On, L-Lets, L-Love, E-Each, G-Girl, E-Equally……Thats why boys go to college

Great Calculation: Only 20% boys have brains. So what do the rest have?...............They have girl friends:p

Parents to a college watchman: is this college good? Watchman replied i did my MBA here and got placement immediately...